- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return the unused product for an exchange, store credit for a future purchase, or refund of the purchase price of the merchandise within 30 days of receipt (as indicated by the shipping carrier). Items returned after 30 days may incur a maximum 30% restocking fee.
- Items must be in new condition with tags and original product packaging in place. Used, abused, or broken after-use items will not be accepted.
- We will not accept the return of "Intimate Wear".
- When you receive your merchandise, please take a moment to inspect the garment for damages, size, and color.
- Please open the plastic packages carefully. A 10% repackaging fee may be charged for items not in the intact (not torn or ripped open) plastic packaging.
- Please use original or another shipping box, not the manufacturer's box, when returning boots or helmets. A $15.00 re-boxing fee will be applied to items shipped in or without the manufacturer's box.
- Return of tall riding boots is subject to a $10.00 re-stocking fee (this does not apply to exchanges).
- For theatre production companies - a 30% restocking fee will be applied to all returned orders. This does not apply to exchanges.
- For your protection, we recommend that you ship your return back to us via UPS or US Postal Service with insured service. This protects you in case the shipment is damaged or lost in transit. This will also allow you to track your return shipment easily through that carrier. We cannot assume responsibility for misdirected, damaged, or lost shipments.
- To return an item, please send the item back in its original packaging with your name, order number, and return/exchange instructions to:
The Lexington Horse, Inc.
8 Arnold Rd
Pelham, MA 01002
Return Policy for Saddles
- Please open the box carefully and retain all packaging and paperwork.
- When trying out a saddle, place a clean saddle pad under the saddle and girth it up, wrap the leathers in vet wrap, tube socks or halter fuzzies. You can ride in the saddle lightly, one to two times.
- We would recommend riding on the grass on a dry day and not in a dusty ring that will coat the saddle. Use your judgment – however, we stress that a full refund can only be given if the saddle is absolutely clean and shows no sign of wear.