Veredus® Kevlar® Gel Vento™ Open Front Boots
The Kevlar Gel Vento is a tendon boot which includes a Kevlar protective layer
This synthetic material is lightweight, impact resistant, hard wearing and is five times stronger than steel. The horse’s limb is also protected by a Nitrexgel™ shock absorber film, positioned at the back of the boot. Made in Italy.
• Semi Rigid-PU™- Anatomic dual density shell provides the highest level of protection while allowing for freedom of movement and providing maximum support and ultimate comfort
• Nitrexgel™- Shock absorbing gel reduces the transmission of shocks and impacts by 40%.
• AEROX®-Vented neoprene lining provides the highest level of ventilation with shock absorption.
• 3D Ducted Mesh™- Channels heat away.
• AquaShell™- Provides waterproof protection and will not absorb moisture.
• EZCare™- Easily hand washable in cold water.
• Quick-Release Tip™- Allow extremely fast yet secure hooking and unhooking with one hand.
Size M, L
Color: Black, Brown